14 October 2010

School transportation

Jemma's new daycare is just a block or so from our house. Transport options include walking, taking her new scooter, or the double-bike:

To date, she has preferred the latter. I took the camera with us one day, to take some photos of her while I rode us to school (note that I couldn't see her from my position, so I just pointed and pressed the button):
















Then, she asked me for the camera. I told her that it wasn't safe, and when she asked why, I told her it was because she might lose her balance on the bike, if she is holding the camera. "Have you ever seen me fall off the bike? No, you haven't. Give me the camera," said Jemma. Impressed by her logic, I gave her the camera and her are some of her photos:


1 comment:

Fraser Advocacy said...

MHG is a very cool dad.